Since last week I shared a guide to what gifts teenage girls want, I decided to also share a list of what gifts tween boys want! Both of my boys fall into the tween age range of 9-12, and I think these ideas would work for boys of a similar age to mine. Some of these links are affiliate links, which means if you click them and make a purchase, I may receive a small incentive.
3. Neither of my boys would say no to a Roblox Gift Card!
4. All of my kids want their own Google Home Minis!
5. Remote Control Car by Jive – we were sent this toy to try out and Simon really likes driving it around everywhere!
6. Harry Potter Coding Wand – We were also sent this awesome coding kit and both boys enjoy playing with it.
7. Casio Watch – If your child isn’t ready for a smart watch or you just want a backup, this one looks great to me!
8. On the other hand, if your child is ready for a smart watch, the Fitbit Ace looks like a great option!
Have I inspired you with any of these gift ideas for tween boys?