This month’s topic for 10 on the 10th with Perfectly Port is 10 Things I’ve Always Wanted to Do / Try, which sounds like a great excuse to post a bucket list! A very cool website I recently came across is called My Bucket List Journey and on it the writer has a list of over 800 Bucket List Items she wants to complete – and many she has already completed! I have been meaning to write my own bucket list and this post prompt is a good way to get that started. I’ve also created a few bonus lists!
10 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Do or Try
1. Be present for a baby’s birth – not via c-section. This is something I have never been able to experience myself. (Read more about that here).
2. Visit all 50 states. The ones I have left are: Oregon, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Utah, New Mexico, and Louisiana.
3. Ride in a hot air balloon.
4. Attend an Olympics event.
5. Visit the Redwood Forest.
6. Write a novel.
7. Stay in a private bungalow on the water somewhere tropical.
8. Organize and participate in a progressive dinner.
9. Stand in 4 states at once.
10. Cheer on runners at a marathon.
Things I Haven’t Necessarily Always Wanted to Do or Try but I Want to Do or Try Now:
1. Meet Tony Goldwyn.
2. Try Paddle Boarding.
3. Do an Escape Room.
4. Try Stitch Fix.
5. Do a ropes course / zip line.
6. Get a makeover and have photos taken.
7. Ride a beach bike on the beach.
8. Participate in a pay-it-forward in the Starbucks Drive-Through line.
9. Take a trip with each of my kids individually.
10. See the Northern Lights.
Things People Might Have On Their Bucket Lists But I Have No Intention Of Doing or Trying:
2. Get a tattoo.
3. Attend a high school reunion.
4. Be on a reality show.
5. Sing Karaoke in public.
6. Fly a plane.
7. Eat bugs.
8. Run a marathon.
9. Do a polar bear plunge.
10. Teach a class.
Things People Might Have On Their Bucket Lists That I’ve Already Done or Tried:
1. Crawl through a cave.
2. Rappel down a cliff.
4. Visit a volcano.
6. Research my family history.
7. Visit the Egyptian pyramids.
8. Knit a sweater.
9. See a Broadway Show.
10. Get acupuncture.
Have you done or tried any of these things? Do you want to?