1. What are your five must have items for spring and summer?
Teva flip flops, a large bag for bringing things to the pool, graphic tees, sunglasses, denim shorts.
2. What is your favorite spring and summer footwear?
These. They come in a variety of colors and I always get a new pair every year!
3. How do you transition your wardrobe from winter to spring? Spring to summer?
Normally when I start wearing flip flops,, I don’t stop till fall, but this year I’m feeling colder than normal. Plus, I rarely go out if not for a walk, so I mainly wear my sneakers! But I walk in flip flops too, so I guess that is my main seasonal change – and I go barefoot inn the house instead of wearing slippers! As far as my actual clothes, in the spring I wear t-shirts with my jeans and in the summer I start wearing shorts.
4. Favorite colors to wear this season?
5. Do you like Lily Pulitzer?
I like the prints but I’ve never owned any or worn any.
6. White jeans?
My white jeans are way too big on me now and I never found a new pair. I do have a pair of very light blue jeans and I will wear them any time.
7. What are your must wear items during the stay at home orders?
I am pretty much dressing as normal since I don’t work, but I do find that I gravitate towards comfy clothes!
8. Maxi dress or romper?
I guess maxi dress, but I’m too short for most of them. I have never worn a romper either.
9. Flip flops or wedge espadrille?
10. Random bonus question: How many loaves of banana bread have you made this month? Do you have a favorite recipe?
None, and nope. I may have made banana bread in the past, but if so I don’t remember and it was over a decade ago!
What are you wearing today?