Today is my birthday! I look at my birthday as a personal New Year’s Day, a time to look back on the past year and a time to look forward to the next. I liked the post I wrote last year on my birthday and I decided to continue that tradition this year as well. Here are 25 of my favorite memories and things from the past year.
1. When Dave surprised me on my birthday with a gift of a Disney Cruise – I highly doubt he will top that this year!
2. Our overnight getaway to Atchison, KS.
3. When Gabbie got Mensch of the Week.
4. Going on a Disney Cruise!
5. Visiting Stingray City.
6. Watching Gabbie dance with the Performance Team.
7. Zachary’s Chag Siddur.
9. Swimming at Great Wolf Lodge during Spring Break.
10. Taking a farm tour on Mother’s Day.
11. Gabbie’s dance recital.
12. Celebrating July 4th.
13. Gabbie and Zachary having a great time at Summer Nature Camp.
14. Visiting Powell Gardens.
15. When Dave took the kids to NJ and I got to stay home. And then I met them there too and we got to see a bunch of good friends.
16. Apple Picking.
17. Getting our annual Pumpkin Patch Pictures.
18. Watching the World Series and watching the kids cheer for the Royals.
19. Favorite Craft Project – Photo Shutter.
20. Favorite Movie Seen This Year – Finding Mr. Banks.
21. Favorite TV Show – If you don’t know it’s Scandal, you don’t really read my blog!
23. Getting to review so many awesome things for my blog.
24. Receiving an Ipsy Glam Bag each month.
25. All the amazing people in my life!
For this coming year, I’m hoping I’ll be able to create a longer list of wonderful memories and things that made me happy, and in honor of my birthday, I wish the same to you!