Ah, September. Back to school, the start of fall, and the Jewish holiday season. It’s been a good one over here. And here are some of the highlights:
- We hung out at the zoo a few times.
- We went apple picking.
- We tried out Leap Frog’s new Leapbands.
- The kids participated in their school fun run.
We celebrated Rosh Hashanah.
- I reviewed some more awesome products including Kidecals, the Rhyme to Read App, and Photo Books from collage.com.
- I shopped at the JBFKC Consignment Sale.
- I watched the season premiere of Scandal and was sad about the way the show has changed since its beginning.
And now, more about me via Instagram. If you follow me on Instagram you’ve probably seen these pictures already, but I like to post them here because they are the quick snap shots of my life! (If you don’t follow me on Instagram, you can, here.)
Up next: The rest of the fall holidays!
Creating Custom Books? Blurb’s Book Making Boot Camp Makes It Easy!
The below are affiliate links and I will receive a small compensation if you make a purchase after clicking my links.
Making your own custom book seems like it might be really complicated, but you can watch a video that walks you through it and it becomes pretty understandable. Here’s a quick video from Blurb (less than 3 minutes) that quickly walks you through publishing your own book using their BookSmart tool—sort of a book making boot camp. Save 20% on photobooks or if you are new to Blurb, new customers only. Save 25% on photobooks. Just don’t wait because these deals end October 31st.