For awhile now, I have been wanting to cut down on my family’s use of disposable dishes and move towards the use of real products. The opportunity to try out the Kupp’ came at the perfect time – coincidentally our cups arrived on the same day that I purchased plates for the kids to use as well.
“The Kupp’ was created by Katesplace founder Kate Oliver as a tool to help her young boys learn accountability and responsibility. She gave each of her children their very own glass in a different color and put them in charge of their cup and all of the responsibilities that came with it, including setting the table, washing, and putting it away. She quickly discovered that she had a cleaner kitchen and her family consumed less plastic. As a result, the Kupp’ was born—a six-ounce glass with a colorful silicone sleeve designed just for kids.”
My kids quickly took the idea of having their own cups, and each chose a color. Gabbie uses orange, Zachary uses blue, and Simon uses red. Since the set also comes with green, I have been using the green Kupp’! Although the cups are definitely kid-sized, I don’t mind drinking out of one and avoiding wasting plastic cups! The kids can fill their cups by themselves and enjoy drinking from them. I haven’t tried dropping a cup yet, but I believe the sleeve will prevent breakage. The kids also feel grown up using glass cups!
Facts about the Kupp’:
- The Kupp’ is a six-ounce glass outfitted with a colorful silicone sleeve. It’s designed for kids ages 3–10.
- The firm grip and silicon sleeve helps to protect the glass from damage while providing a safe, toxic free vessel to drink from.
- The Kupp’ comes in four vibrant colors that represent the environment: blue for water, green for earth, orange for the sun, and red for warmth.
- The Kupp’ is the perfect serving size for children, and allows them to become more conscious of waste and consumption.
- The Kupp’ is made in the USA using imported glass, and all materials are sourced from environmentally-friendly manufacturers that adhere to EU and US regulations.
- All glass is recyclable, certified lead and cadmium free, and is made from a pure soda-lime formula. It is also dishwasher safe!
- The grip-friendly silicon sleeve is BPA/BPS free and made with medical and food grade silicon to prevent damage. The sleeve does not have to be removed when washing, which makes cleaning your Kupp’ very simple.
- The adorable Kupp’ is designed to resemble a smile so kids are naturally attracted to it!
- The retail price of the Kupp’ is $16.99 each.
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet(SM) program, May Media Group LLC, who
received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meets℠ blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.