This month I’m once again linking up with Tanya to share what I’ve been purchasing via Amazon. These links are affiliate links, which means that if you click them and make a purchase, I may receive a small incentive.
1. MISSLO Costume Garment Bag – Gabbie needed a garment bag to carry all of her dance costumes to competitions and recital.
2. Pengoloo Wooden Memory Game – I ordered this for my niece for her birthday.
3. 5000 Awesome Facts About Everything – I ordered this for my niece as well. We have this book and the kids really like it.
4. GETIHU Portable Charger – Zachary lost my portable charger on his camping trip so I ordered a new one. Gabbie said she also needs one so I actually ordered two. It came with a plug in light, which will probably be good for reading in hotel rooms with sleeping kids!
5. Dutebare Short Sleeved Cardigan in Navy – I have been wanting a short sleeve cardigan to put over tanks and I am getting this today, so hopefully it will work out!
Have you ordered anything fun from Amazon lately?