Since last summer, I’ve been in love with fruit smoothies. I normally make my own, but I was excited to try the ones by Sambazon.
“Sambazon offers a full range of fresh and organic juices, smoothies, and frozen products in a variety of delicious and exotic flavors. Their products are made with premium quality whole food Amazon plants and fruits that deliver the highest bio-available nutrition. This company is truly dedicated to bringing the next level of nutrition to the world while supporting the environmental and social well-being of the Brazilian Amazon and its people. Sambazon is both Organic and Fair Trade certified, supporting two million acres of the Amazon Rainforest and over 10,000 family farmers.”
- Sambazon juices and smoothies are made with the finest organic Amazon Superfoods on the planet such as Açaí [Ah-sigh-ee], Acerola [Ah-sir-o-la], and Yerba Mate [Yur-ba& Mah-tay].
- Their juices and smoothies are available in ten different delicious flavor varieties, and packed with antioxidants and healthy omega 3-6-9s.
- All Sambazon Superfood juices are NON-GMO, USDA organic, vegan, gluten-free, and provide whole food nutrition. • A bottle of Sambazon Superfood juice (10.5 ounces) retails for $2.99.
Available in a range of functional flavors providing a variety of health benefits:
- Açaí /Antioxidant: This Original Amazon superfood juice is bursting with powerful antioxidants and healthy omegas. It’s a delicious way to combat free radicals and comes in two flavors: Original or Açaí+Blueberry+Pomegranate.
- Energy: This potent blend of Açaí berries, Yerba Mate, and Guarana delivers a whole food experience that boosts the body and mind the way nature intended. Energy is available in two flavors: A rich berry superfood juice blend with 50mg of organic caffeine per bottle, and a new Mocha Java superfood smoothie with 80mg of organic caffeine from fair trade coffee beans, plus a hint of chocolate.
- Protein: These indulgent smoothies are packed with 10g of organic vegan whole food protein per bottle (which helps to build lean muscle) and healthy omega to keep you full longer. It comes in three yummy flavors: Açaí berry + Vanilla; Açaí berry + Chocolate; Chocolate + Almond + Coconut milk
- Supergreens with Kale + Ginger: This is a potent blend of Açaí berries, a powerful new blend of six varieties, plus a hint of ginger. It delivers around two servings of whole fruits and veggies, without added sugar.
- Blended Breakfast: This is the first beverage to combine whole fruit with ancient grains (like quinoa and amaranth), chia, and Organic/Non-GMO verified soymilk for a smoothie that sustains and nourishes. This delicious strawberry-banana blend is also a good source of fiber (7g per bottle).
As you can see above, I tried two of the Açaí / Antioxidant juices plus the Supergreens with Kale + Ginger. I drank both the Açaí juices on their own and both tasted very good. With the Supergreens juice, I decided to use it in a smoothie! (I did take a sip before I combined it and it tasted good on its own!)
Want to learn more about Sambazon? Visit their facebook page at facebook.com/sambazon.
Guess what else? I’m hosting a giveaway right here for three free product vouchers plus a wooden bowl and spoon from Sambazon. The giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. You can enter using the rafflecopter form below!
Disclaimer: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetSM blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product. greenmomsmeet.com. #momsmeet