This week it’s my mom’s turn to answer questions in the May is for Moms series!
1. How did you feel the moment you found out you were pregnant with me?
Happy. I think I knew before the test so it wasn’t a surprise.
2. Was I a wonderful surprise or carefully planned?
3. What was the most challenging time in my childhood? Why?
You were getting lots of ear infections and bronchitis and we found out you had allergies so we had to limit the kinds of foods you ate and give you shots.
4. Did you worry more about me as a child or now that I am an adult?
I worried more about you as a child.
5. What is one thing that you thought was deeply important when I was a baby that you now realize did not matter at all?
The foods you ate to avoid the allergic reactions, but you outgrew these in a few years so it wasn’t a problem.
Side note from me: I used to be allergic to chocolate, tomatoes, and apples! So glad I’m not anymore! And I’m happy to know I wasn’t a
mistake surprise. Cause I always thought I had been. Just kidding!
Look what my kids made for me!
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there!