Today I have a quick little project to share. I actually got the idea from Sherry at Young House Love. I bought 5 antique looking keys from an antique shop at the end of December. The burlap was a 12×12 sheet from Michael’s which I cut to size. The frame was in my stash!
First I used spray adhesive to attach the burlap to the frame backing.
Then I cut the burlap to the actual size of the frame back.
I replaced the back in the frame.
I glued the keys on with E6000 glue.
I hung the key frame up with this Scrabble tile frame I made a long time ago and never hung.
They hang just to the side of the front door. Of course I’m going to need something next to the keys as I left a bit of a space there!