So, today is Leap Day. February 29, an odd day that only occurs once every 4 years! And that means that tomorrow is the first day of March. February was a good month in that it was not so cold like February usually is! Here are some of the highlights of February.
- We went to the arboretum with Cub Scouts.
- Gabbie had her first dance performance of the year.
- Zachary and I went roller skating.
- We visited the Truman Library and Museum.
- Simon had his 100th Day of Kindergarten.
- We had Science Fair at school.
- We went to Valley Park.
- I watched most of Season 3 of Chicago Fire and Season 2 of Chicago PD.
Happy Leap Day and March everyone!