Although I am not posting my own thoughts today, I did want to share a few of the many meaningful blog posts and projects I have seen in the past few days.
- Crazy Mama Drama
- Erin at the Sunny Side Up blog
- Melanie at bliss bloom blog
- Maria-Isabel at Mommy Made
- Reese at the Importance of Being Reese
- Roshni at BIG A little a
- Sara at Caffeinated Chronicles of a Supermom
- Tracie at Cleverly Inspired thanks the teachers.
- Tricia at Today with the Tennerys also thanks the teachers.
- Brooke from Silver Lining posts as a teacher.
- Janene at More Than Mommies also posts as a teacher.
- Amy from Stuck Under a Baby posts as a mom and a former teacher.
- Shane at Whispering Sweet Nothings posts about gun control.
Projects / Actions:
- Morgan from Quite the Blog is making bracelets and donating their proceeds.
- Friendship Bracelets for Newtown.
- Jen at Tatertots & Jello posts about the Day of Remembrance many bloggers observed yesterday.
- Andrea from Run, Eat, Date, Sleep is dedicating her WDW Marathon to the victims and will have their names on her arms – 26 miles for 26 victims.
- Virtual Memorial Half Marathon and 5K
- Cookies & Crafts for Sandy Hook is being held this Friday.
- Mara at Kosher on a Budget posts about places to donate monetarily.
You can also click on the button above to donate to Newtown Youth and Family Services.