Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, and Administrative Professionals Day have something in common – they are the days on which people tend to give and receive flowers. But flowers make great gifts any time of the year, for so many occasions. I know there are times when I am thinking of someone and would love to send them something, but I don’t know what to send. Flowers and other gift baskets carried by the various online floral companies make great gifts for the times when you might not know what to send. Even better, First Kiss Flowers partners with these online floral companies and helps consumers find coupons to make their gift giving that much more affordable.
If the possibility of a discount doesn’t excite you, here are some reasons you might want to send someone flowers or a gift basket.
1. Congratulate them! Did someone get a job promotion, graduate, buy a new house, or retire? Any of these are great reasons to send flowers. You can also find gift baskets wrapped with ribbon that says “Congrats.”
2. Wish them well. Have a friend who caught pneumonia or broke their arm? Had a baby or lost someone close to them? There are flowers for that.
3. Say Thank You or I’m Sorry. Did someone do something nice for you? Did you screw something up? Send flowers.
4. Does your house or office need some brightening? Send them to yourself!
5. No reason at all. In my opinion, sending flowers or a fun gift basket for no reason is much better than sending flowers on a day when they are expected.
Don’t forget to check out First Kiss Flowers for your discount codes before you order! There you can find coupon codes for flower stores including 1800Flowers, FTD, Just Flowers, Proflowers and Teleflora, as well as discounts at gift stores like Cheryl’s, Harry and David, and Paper Mart. Plus, there are codes for other stores, like 30% off at Kohl’s.
Just click on the store you want to shop at and then click for your coupon.
So, who wants to send me flowers? Or tell me about a time when you sent someone flowers or a gift basket!
Thank you to First Kiss Flowers for sponsoring this conversation. All opinions are my own.