You probably know that we are huge LEGO fans over here. All three of my kids love LEGO bricks and I enjoy them myself too. So I was thrilled when I found out that LEGO KidsFest is coming to Kansas City this year! It will be at the Kansas City Convention Center from May 13-15, 2016.
Among the many LEGO attractions, families will find:
* LEGO Model Museum: life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
* LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew
* Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
* LEGO Star Wars: build and display a Star Wars model
* LEGO Disney Princess: create a princess scene to add to a LEGO story book
* LEGO Super Heroes: pose with a life-sized Spiderman model and more
* LEGO DUPLO: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
* LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
* LEGO Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
* LEGO Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
* LEGO Mindstorms: build and program robots and snakes
* LEGO Technic: get hands-on with cool, realistic vehicles
* Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
* Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
* Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color foster group creativity
I think I am most excited for the Model Museum. The life-sized LEGO models are so fun!
There are five sessions which are all identical and last for four and a half hours each. LEGO KidsFest tickets can be purchased at www.LEGOkidsfest.com. Tickets are $19 for the Friday and Sunday afternoon sessions, and $22 for both sessions on Saturday and the Sunday morning session.
One of my followers will win two tickets to for the opening night session on Friday, May 13, 2016 (4-8:30pm). You must be 18 to enter, you can enter once per day, and the winner will be chosen in a random drawing by USFG! Please use this link to enter! The winner will be randomly chosen by USFG on Thu, March 10 and announced on my blog and notified via email.
I encourage you to order your tickets in advance as this event has been selling out in prior cities. Like and Follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for all the latest updates as well!
Please remember to enter and good luck!