31. How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews?
I feel badly if I got the book in order to review it, or if it happens to be written by someone I know personally, but otherwise I don’t mind. I do give my reviews honestly no matter what.
32. If you could read in a foreign language, which language would you choose?
Hebrew! I once read a book in French, but I don’t think I ever read a full book in Hebrew.
33. Most intimidating book you’ve ever read?
Probably Les Miserables, or The Count of Monte Cristo, or Anna Karenina. I’d say Crime and Punishment, but I didn’t really read that whole book!
34. Most intimidating book you’re too nervous to begin?
Any long classics.
35. Favorite Poet?
36. How many books do you usually have checked out of the library at any given time?
I try not to take too many at once since I can never finish them on time. Right now I have 4 out, I believe.
37. How often have you returned book to the library unread?
I’ve only done that if I can’t renew the book because someone else has it reserved. It’s happened at least twice that I can think of.
38. Favorite fictional character?
I can’t really think of any besides my favorite Harry Potter character, Sirius Black.
39. Favorite fictional villain?
I’m not sure.
40. Books I’m most likely to bring on vacation?
Probably whatever book I am currently reading!
Have a great holiday weekend!