Fridays are the days on which I blog about books I’ve been reading, as you know if you have been here for awhile! Because I have no new books to share this week, I’ve decided to start a Book Blogger Survey, which I found here. This survey has a few parts, so on other Fridays when I don’t have books to write about, I may continue to answer the questions. Here is the first part.
1. Favorite childhood book?
Childhood lasts longer than just one book! Legend has it that the first book I learned to read on my own was Go Dog Go. In my later elementary years, I loved the book I Want To Go Home by Gordon Korman. When I was slightly older, my favorite book was Just As Long As We’re Together by Judy Blume.
2. What are you reading right now?
I am still reading Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult. I should be finished soon.
3. What books do you have on request at the library?
None right now.
4. Bad book habit?
Reading too slowly?
5. What do you currently have checked out at the library?
See number 2! Plus Gabbie has a bunch of books out and we have a few DVDs!
6. Do you have an e-reader?
I have a kindle but Simon mostly uses it as a tablet, and I have only read a few books on it. I prefer real books.
7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
I prefer to read only one at a time.
8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog?
I have discovered a lot of new books to read via blogging!
9. Least favorite book you read this year (so far?)
I’ve only finished two books so far this year! Of the two, the one I liked less was Snow Flower and the Secret Fan.
10. Favorite book you’ve read this year?
See above…the one I liked better was Becoming Us.
Are you reading anything good right now?