Wow! When you away for three out of the four weeks of the month, it sure speeds by! We had an awesome start to our summer and June was a great month. I have not posted about much of what we did in June, so I feel like I’m behind, but here are some of June’s highlights anyway!
- We celebrated Zachary’s birthday.
Around The House:
- We watched our birds and their babies!
- I shared my blondie recipe.
- I updated our entry way décor for summer.
- This week we started up with the CSA again, so the CSA Chronicles series will resume on Monday!
- I posted about Places I’d Love to Visit. I now only have 10 more states to visit to hit all 50!
- I discussed whether I should grow my hair long. I think I’m going to try!
- I revealed what I received in the Sunny Summer Swap.
- I wrote about being a stay-at-home-mom.
- I shared the many jobs I’ve held in the past.
- I posted my Project Life Pages for March and April.
- I decorated some t-shirts with paint from Tulip!
- I found out I don’t need to have repeat surgery! My wound is healing well on its own. I will update more about my recovery soon.
If you’re in the KC area, enter the giveaway for Schlitterbahn tickets here!
As of last night, my GFC followers increased to 540 and my Bloglovin followers increased to 542! I’d love those “followers” to translate into readers. If you’re new here, please say hello!
Is everyone ready for July to start tomorrow??
Fabulous sale alert! Starting today, June 30th through Sunday, July 7th, Tea Collection is offering an additional 40% off sale items with promo code SAVE40. Stock up on comfortable and durable clothes for the new school year or the next family vacation. Don’t miss your chance to take advantage of this amazing sale from Tea Collection! Happy Shopping!