May was a relatively good month for me. It started out badly, with the unknown of how I would heal from the complications I faced after surgery. Now, at the end of the month, I’m feeling better, even though I still have a ways to go. Here are some of the highlights of this month.
- We celebrated Mother’s Day.
- We celebrated Shavuot, along with Dave’s parents, who visited.
- We attended Gabbie’s dance recital.
- Gabbie had her International Fair.
- We celebrated Dave’s birthday.
- The kids finished school.
Around The House:
- Our CSA started up for the season and I started sharing what we get each week.
- I reviewed Sambazon Juices.
- I made wall art out of reusable bags.
- I wrapped up my A Mom A Minute series.
- I took part in the May Is For Mom series (part 2) (part 3).
- I updated about my abdominal surgery.
- Gabbie and I got matching Infinity Scarves and Chevron Pocket t-shirts.
- I got some Old Navy white jeans.
- I wrote about my kids’ first steps.
- I discussed the reason I started blogging and things that make me happy.
- I came up with outfits for the summer.
See everyone in June!
Wedding season is in full swing! To help you find the perfect gift for the bride and groom, Layla Grayce is offering 15% off wedding gifts with promo code BRIDE2BE valid through 6/30! Browse essentials like personalized gifts, tableware and much more! Don’t miss your chance to shop this amazing sale to find a unique gift for your upcoming nuptials!