Today I am joining in with Christina, Katie, Danielle, and Tracy for the “I’ll Show You My…” collaboration. In honor of Thanksgiving, this month’s topic is Gratitude and we’ve decided to share 30 things we are thankful for. I wasn’t so sure I’d be able to come up with 30 things on my own, so I was extra thankful when I saw Katy’s 30 Days of Grateful prompts – she really helped me out with this list because I can come up with something I am grateful for in each of these categories!
I am grateful for…
1. My family, especially my husband and my 3 awesome kids!
2. My house.
3. The few hours I have to chill at night after my kids go to bed.
4. The Harry Potter series.
5. My iPhone.
6. My blog.
7. Mistakes that I can learn from.
9. Macaroni and Cheese.
11. “Scenes From An Italian Restaurant” by Billy Joel.
12. The time we had with my dog Rudy.
13. Everything I received for my birthday this year.
14. This Is Us.
16. My kids’ teachers.
18. New experiences.
19. Old favorites.
20. The ability to keep trying.
22. Being a mom.
23. All the amazing places we visited this year.
29. Friends to share things with.
30. Time to appreciate all of the things I’m thankful for.
What are you grateful for?