I’m joining Steph again to share my March Three Things answers using her three things using her monthly prompts!
Three things I like about spring
1. Warmer weather
2. Not too hot yet
3. Getting outside more.
Three things I dislike about spring
2. We are kept very busy with appointments and Gabbie’s dance competitions.
3. The tendency of the weather to skip over spring and only be freezing or hot.
Three things I drink most often besides water and iced coffee
1. Hot coffee – Steph drinks iced coffee but I don’t often!
2. That’s it! Ok, a sip of wine.
3. Sour beer.
Three in the house projects I want to get done in April
1. Clean for Passover (it’s a must)
2. Continue going through my closet. I started listing on Poshmark and have made a few sales.
3. Start cleaning out the guest room closet.
Three things I eat for lunch or dinner when I don’t feel like cooking
1. Salad (I eat salad for lunch every day anyway)
2. Whatever Dave makes (he is the cook around here)!
Three things I’ve been putting off
1. Continuing my closet clean out
2. All the things I was putting off last month
3. Organizing the laundry room.
Three things I’ve been killing it at
3. Driving to and from school?
Three things I’m over
1. Cold, rainy weather
2. Feeling overwhelmed
3. Reading books I don’t love.
Three things I’m looking forward to
1. Hanging out with friends
2. Watching Gabbie dance more
3. Getting rid of enough clothes to feel ok buying new ones!
Tell me if we have any of these things in common!