Welcome to the Not Just a Mom Link Up hosted by myself, Adrienne, Jen, Joanne, Lauren, and Sarah! This month, we are sharing our Daily Must-Haves. I had to think about this and try to remember the things I use on a daily (or almost daily) basis! Here’s what I came up with.
1. It’s gotta be coffee. Every day, it’s how I start the day, whether brewed by the pot or by the cup using my keurig!
2. The first thing I do in the morning is fill up my water bottle. This way I remember and have it ready to go. I have been drinking 8 cups a day for awhile now but I just heard that maybe I should increase that amount again!
3. I need to eat breakfast daily. I’m not a person who can skip breakfast because I get nauseous if I don’t eat.
4. My iPhone is obviously a must have.
5. I depend on my computer as well.
7. I always use my planner, whether to make notes on things I need to do or of upcoming appointments, etc.
9. I use my favorite apps daily!
10. When I read, I like to use my reading stand to prop up my books and I love it.
If you wrote about your daily must-haves you can link up with us here and come back next month when we are talking about our morning routines!
What is something you consider a daily must-have?