Welcome to the Not Just a Mom Link Up hosted by myself, Adrienne, Jen, Joanne, Lauren, and Sarah! This month, we are talking about our favorite family memories! Everything I can think of has to do with travel, I think! Let’s take a look.
All the Disney.
I asked my kids for a favorite memory and they definitely thought of Disney World, plus the Disney Cruise we went on. I told them how I’d just reread my cruise posts because someone was asking me about it and then we got to talking about a new Royal Caribbean ship that goes to Israel and the conversation turned to where we want to travel next. Anyway, lots of Disney memories here!
Winter Break Trips to Florida.
2020 was the first year in many that we didn’t get to go to FL for winter break. My parents live there and for a few years my in-laws have also spent the winter there, so we go to visit and get warm! We always go to Hollywood Beach, rent a surrey, and tell everyone we pass “berkus berkus!”
Other than these favorite trip memories, we started thinking about random things that happened over the past year that make us laugh:
– When Simon started telling everyone he was a fortune smeller and could smell deep regret in our future.
– When Zachary said no one is perfect except for Elsa.
– When Gabbie had her makeshift dance recital in our garage.
– When the kids started recording all the offensive things Dave did and charging him a dollar per each.
– Games, walks, and meals as a family.
So I guess the big things, like trips, and the small things, like silliness, can all be favorite family memories!
If you wrote about your favorite family memories, you can link up with us here. Come back next month when we’re talking about concerts we’ve been to or want to go to!
What is a favorite family memory of yours?