1. Are you doing a spring cleaning this year?
We do our spring cleaning prior to Passover, which came early this year. Otherwise, I have a plan for cleaning up my piles of books and organizing the ones I need to read a bit better, so hopefully I’ll get going on that soon!
2. Favorite cleaning products?
I don’t know if I have any! I’m sensitive to smells so the less it smells, the better. I like my stick vacuum because it’s easy to drag around, and I like the Swiffer because it is simple enough!
3. What is your must clean for every spring?
Under and behind the couches. There’s always food under there!
4. Any garage / shed cleaning tricks?
Haha, no. I don’t think I’ve ever cleaned the garage.
5. Pack rat or Marie Kondo devotee?
Sadly, I’m much more of a pack rat. I have a hard time getting rid of things. When I declutter, I feel like I should give away the things, but then I take forever to figure out who to give them to or where to bring them!
6. Best cleaning hack?
Hire someone to do it for you?
7. Do you have help with house cleaning?
Actually yes. And I know that makes me privileged!
8. Favorite cleaning appliance?
The stick vacuum I mentioned above. It’s this:
9. Run the dishwasher every night or just when full?
Just when full – usually once a week only!
10. Favorite way to donate or purge unneeded items?
The best way is giving it to someone else who can use it. Like my kids’ clothes. I try to give them to a family we are friends with that has an older girl and younger boys like us.
Have you done any decluttering / cleaning lately?