Yesterday marked our May Not Just a Mom link up hosted by myself, Adrienne, Lauren, Ashley, and Sarita. I’m a day late! The topic for the month is Fun Facts, so here are some fun facts about me. I really feel like you all know everything about me already though!
1. I grew up in a tiny town in NJ. My high school had 600 kids total. Right now, the public high school in our district has approximately 1600.
2. When I was a kid, I looked forward year round to going to my day camp every summer.
3. In high school I was involved in a synagogue youth group and most of my friends were made in that group.
4. When my family traveled when I was a kid, it was usually to places in 3-5 hour driving distance, or to Florida. I made a goal to visit all 50 states and I’m up to 48 now.
5. I stayed in NJ for college. It was a 40 minute drive from home, which was far enough away and also close enough to go home. I don’t think I would have been very happy with being sent home due to a pandemic though.
Alright, if you want to know more about me, you can just search around this blog!
Now you can link up your thoughts on Fitness Regimes! Save our graphic and come back next month when we will discuss Girl Time!
Tell me a fun fact about you in the comments!