Today is Simon’s 9th birthday! Simon is my little cutie, my fun-loving and silly guy. He’s the youngest in his class and looks forward to his birthday so much! Once again we’re playing “how well do you know your brother” with these questionnaires answered by Gabbie and Zachary! They will be followed by Simon’s answers to these questions and more.
What is Simon’s favorite color?
What’s his favorite television show?
Big City Greens.
What sport does he like best?
What song does he like?
Any Beatles song.
What is his favorite cereal?
Who is Simon’s favorite person in the whole world?
What does he want to be when he grows up?
Bob Hamilton (he’s a local plumber that Simon is obsessed with).
What is his favorite book?
Dairy of the Wimpy Kid.
What is he really good at?
Where does he wish he could go on vacation?
While you’re reading Simon’s answers to these questions, I’ve also included photos of him from this past year.
August – Science City
1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world?
2. What is your favorite color?
September – Pumpkin Patch
3. What is your favorite TV Show?
Captain Underpants. And Big City Greens.
4. What is your favorite outfit?
My NASA shirt.
5. What sport do you like best?
6. What song do you love?
7. What is your favorite cereal?
Cocoa Puffs Thingys.
8. Who is your best friend?
December – Florida
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I don’t know.
10. What is your favorite book?
Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Dog Man.
11. What are you really good at?
Nothing. Playing Roblox.
12. Where do you wish you could go on vacation?
13. What is your best memory?
When I got Robux for the first time.
14. What would you buy if you had $1000?
A Tesla and a bunch of other stuff. And a mansion.
March – Purim
15. What vegetable do you hate the most?
Tomatoes. Those are very bad.
16. If you could have a wish, what would it be?
To go to the moon.
17. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
18. Who is your biggest hero?
My mom. No, Jordan Matter. Both because you have cameras.
19. What do you like to do best with your friends?
Depends who it is.
June – Zion
20. What do you hope you’ll get to do before your next birthday?
That’s hard because a lot of stuff I have done that I want to do and I always want to do it again.
Happy Birthday Simon!!