This month I’m once again linking up with Tanya to share what I’ve been purchasing via Amazon. However, since I only bought a few Amazon items this month, I’m also sharing items I purchased at jane.com. These links are affiliate links, which means that if you click them and make a purchase, I may receive a small incentive.
1. Ring Size Adjuster For Loose Rings – My ring with my kids’ birthstones got really lose with my weight loss. I decided to try this. It’s a silicone coil that wraps around the back of your ring to add something between the ring and your finger that makes the ring tighter. It works great! It came with multiple coiled pieces and I don’t know what I did with the extras, which is really annoying me right now!
2. Teva Flip Flop in Pintado Florida Keys – I love these flip flops and usually end up with a new pair every summer. The prices vary with the colors, so click around for the best option!
3. Ultra Soft Sweater Tunic – Moving on to Jane buys, I got this lightweight sweater in gray for cooler days.
4. Military Vest – I got this vest in olive and it goes with everything!
5. The Charlotte Skirt – I love this striped, soft and flouncy skirt!
6. Mustard Cardigan – To go with the skirt, I got this cardigan in mustard.
7. Do More of What Makes You Happy T – Finally, I grabbed this cute graphic t-shirt in charcoal!
Have you ordered anything fun from Amazon lately? Do you like to order from Jane as well?