Visiting Draftcade this month got me thinking about other arcades we have in the area. We have the chains like Dave and Busters, plus local favorites like Draftcade. I haven’t been to a lot of these yet, so I may have to go on a local Kansas City Arcade tour!
1. Besides Draftcade, there is another similar classic arcade tap room called Tapcade, located in the Crossroads. The idea is so similar that I wonder if the two places are related! Both offer unlimited arcade game play, which is very worthwhile in my opinion. They also have hours where kids are welcome and hours where there is a minimum age.
2. Also in the Crossroads you can find Up-Down, which is a 21+ arcade bar. Every time I have passed by, it always looks super crowded!
3. The Broadway Arcade features both modern and classic games and looks like a fun place to hang out.
4. Main Event has 3 area locations and has more than just arcade games, with bowling, laser tag, and a ropes course as well.
5. Both Simon and Zachary visited Power Play this month and enjoyed the games and go-karts!
Do you enjoy playing arcade games?
Now, if you visited somewhere local to you this month, link up with Lauren and me here!
Feel free to save our image and share it in your blog post so others can find the link-up!