I used to share my monthly goals on my blog, but at some point I stopped doing so. Since I have begun keeping a monthly list of goals in my bullet journal, I thought today would be a great day to share my February goals here.
Firstly, these are the goals that I had for January.
- Drink Water. Yes, I did.
- Lose 10 pounds. As I mentioned in my What’s Up Wednesday post, I have lost weight this month, but I haven’t gotten down 10 pounds yet. I didn’t start my diet until Jan. 9th, so it’s only actually been 3 weeks. Hopefully by the time I finish a full month, I’ll have lost that 10 pounds.
- Organize the Kitchen. I have been following along with the 52 Weeks To An Organized Home challenge and I’m keeping up with it pretty well. I shared some of my organized kitchen hacks here.
- Blog Transfer. Although you may not have noticed, my blog switched over to Word Press this month! I am still tweaking things, but I am liking it so far.
- Simon’s Closet. This was a leftover goal from my list of 19 things I wanted to do at the end of 2019. I finally (this week) took out everything that doesn’t fit him and moved it out of his room. Now I have to decide what to do with it!
- Finish Knitting Scarf. Another leftover from the end of the year. I just finished it and now I need to mail it to my friend!
- Complete Gabbie’s camp application. Done!
And now for what I want to accomplish in February.
1. Continue drinking 80 ounces of water per day.
2. Lose 10 pounds. That’s including the leftover pounds from January.
3. Knit baby gifts.
4. Organize the clothes in the guest room closet. I am considering whether I can do this and have it all ready for a consignment sale by the 18th. I’m not sure.
5. Increase my blog views.
6. The Enjoyment Project – the first challenge is to greet your kids with a smile and a hug every morning. I started out great this month but I’ve forgotten for the last few days!
7. Essential Oils Recipes – I want to make a few more from the January box and see what I receive in February!
What goals do you have for this month?