Last week, Danielle post a re-introduction post using questions from Jen, and I thought it would be fun to share my answers to those questions here as well. Some of them may be repeat information for some of you, but I hope my answers help you get to know me better.
1. Where do you call home?
I currently live in the Kansas City area, on the Kansas side! I grew up in a small town in NJ, which I blogged about here.
The prettiest building in my town.
2. What jobs have you held, and what do you do now?
I am currently a stay-at-home-mom / blogger! I actually wrote a post awhile back about all the jobs I held previously. Spoiler alert – there are 20 of them!
3. What is a secret (or not so secret) talent you have?
Surprise, surprise, I also wrote a post about 10 Things I’m Good At! As far as talents, I don’t really have any crazy ones! I guess I’ll go with making people laugh.
4. What accomplishment are you most proud of from the past year?
Entertaining my kids [almost] every time they needed to be entertained.
5. What is one concert or show you’d love to see?
I really wanted to see Billy Joel when he played at Kaufman Stadium, but unfortunately I was unable to attend.
6. What type of person attracts you (not romantically, just generally)?
Sometimes I wonder why I connect with certain people right away and others it takes longer to become friendly with. I think it has to do with how well that person communicates, with listening as well as sharing, intelligence, and humor.
7. What is something you can’t stop daydreaming about?
8. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I recently finished a book about a woman who becomes a chef cooking last meals for death row inmates and I decided mine would be our friend’s burnt ends, baked beans, and cole slaw. However, if I could only eat one thing day in and day out (and it wouldn’t make me gain weight!) I’d probably say Mexican food.
9. Favorite place to go on vacation?
I wrote a post about my 10 favorite places to travel! My ultimate favorite would have to be Disney World.
10. What’s something that is calming to you?
Playing Cross-Stitch World on my phone.
Now, you can answer a few of these questions in the comments, or write your own post and answer them all!