Time for another update in three points each. In posts like these, you get an update on each child (or family member) in three bullet points per person. I like to write them about once per month and to share something new about each of my kids!
1. Gabbie’s winter dance recital was this week. I’ll be sharing about it soon!
2. Since she is in Geometry, which is technically 9th grade math, she has a final this week for the first time.
3. Next semester, one of her electives will be Creative Writing!
1. Zachary was reading his current grades to me and he has all A’s again. His lowest grade is in math and I always thought math was his best subject!
2. Next semester, he is taking band so we need to rent him a clarinet.
3. I got him some books for Hanukkah and he finished one and started the second, which makes me happy!
1. Simon hasn’t been in a great mood lately, complaining that he’s tired and not wanting to go places. Hopefully winter break will cheer him up!
2. Yesterday I posted about how awesome he is doing at swimming!
3. He is getting some extra help at school with writing. Both of my boys have struggled with letter and number formations and Simon is working on getting his all facing the right ways!
Tell me something new with you or with your kids!