This month, I’m once again linking up with Tanya to share what I’ve been purchasing via Amazon! Some of the things I bought this month were for Hanukkah, and since I haven’t given everything to my kids yet, I will have to share those things in the future! These links are affiliate links, which means that if you click them and make a purchase, I may receive a small incentive.
1. Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo – My keyboard was a mess and I was looking for a new one, so I grabbed this wireless combo that also comes with a mouse.
2. DJT Women’s 3/4 Raglan Sleeve Hoodie Dress with Kangaroo Pockets, Small Burgundy – Gabbie wanted to get a dress to wear on Thanksgiving and she chose this one.
3. UNibelle Women’s Lightweight Waterproof Rain Jacket Active Outdoor Hooded Raincoat Windbreaker – Gabbie needed a raincoat and I finally found one at a good price (with a coupon). It took awhile to get here but she doesn’t really need it in the cold weather! I’m not sure the color we chose is still available. It was a teal color.
4. Brooklyn Cloth Women’s Good Vibes Trucker Hat Mesh Back Baseball Cap – I was asked to review this hat. I don’t normally wear baseball caps but this one is cute!
5. PicassoTiles 100 Piece Set – Hanukkah present for my niece and nephew!
6. The Greatest Showman: Reimagined – This is the Greatest Showman soundtrack with different artists performing the songs. Some of them are very good and some are a little strange! I got it for myself with some birthday money.
7. ProCase Roll-up Electronics Organizer, Teal – Another gift for myself! I was tired of stuffing all my wires and chargers together in my bag so I thought this would be good. When I put everything in it became quite heavy! But I like how everything is organized now.
I actually did order a bunch more things as Hanukkah presents that I suppose I will share in next month’s link up!
Have you ordered anything fun from Amazon lately?