The first Monday of the month means it’s time to answer questions from The Blended Blog! This month’s questions are all about giving thanks.
1. Have you ever kept a Gratitude Journal? Yes or No?
No, but I would like to. For some reason I find it difficult to come up with things to be thankful for on a regular basis. I should really research that!
2. Hosting Thanksgiving at your house? Yes or No?
I have done it once. I prefer going elsewhere!
3. Favorite Food from The Thanksgiving Meal?
4. What one thing in Nature are you most grateful for?
5. Pumpkin Pie: Yes or No?
I’ll eat it, but it’s not my favorite.
6. Traditional Cookbook: Yes or No?
Sometimes! There are so many recipes online though!
7. Oven Baked or Deep-Fried Turkey?
I would love to try a deep-fried turkey but I’ve never had one. Last year my friend made a smoked turkey!
8. Thanksgiving Leftovers: Yes or No?
9. What is one household product you’re most grateful for?
Hmm….I can only think of appliances! Like the dishwasher.
10. Are you most grateful for home cooked meals or restaurant meals?
When I can go out to restaurants, I’m very grateful!
Now tell me something you are thankful for! Any advice on keeping a gratitude journal?