This month, I’m once again linking up with Tanya to share what I’ve been purchasing via Amazon! In September, I only bought one thing on Amazon, so I didn’t post and I’ll be including that item here. Also, if I happened to buy the kids anything for Hanukkah, I won’t be sharing those items yet! These links are affiliate links, which means that if you click them and make a purchase, I may receive a small incentive.
1. Fruit of the Loom Big Boys’ 10 Pack Ankle Socks, Black, Shoe: 3-9 – This was my one September order. Zachary’s socks either had holes or got lost and he needed more, so I had bought him a pack of another brand. He said they felt like they were biting his feet and that he needed Fruit of the Loom! So I searched on Amazon and it turned out that these were the same socks I’d gotten him the time before. And now his feet are happy again!
2. Pastel by Vivienne Women’s Midi Swing Dress with Crochet Lace Trim Detail Small Heather Grey – Gabbie wanted a new dress for her dance photo shoot. She was either supposed to wear black, grey, or denim. We found this dress and it was approved by both of us! The length is great for her and I can’t wait to see the pictures. Plus, she can wear it otherwise!
3. PopSockets: Collapsible Grip & Stand for Phones and Tablets – Replicator – Zachary had a birthday party to attend and when he asked his friend what she wanted, she said a purple PopSocket, so we ordered this one.
4. Skechers Kids Boys’ Flashpod-Scoria Loafer, Orange/Blue – Simon needed new sneakers and he wanted ones that light up. I was so surprised to find these light up Skechers for only $20! The lights can even be switched off!
5. EarLite 60 patches Invisible Earring Ear Support Waterproof Patches – Gabbie’s earring holes are stretched out and these help support the holes so they don’t sag.
6. LEGO Creator Robo Explorer 31062 Robot Toy – Simon had a birthday party to attend and we picked this Lego Robot as a gift.
Have you ordered anything fun from Amazon lately?