Back in May, I shared my sandal collection. I often joke that I only own sandals and boots, and since it’s getting to be boot weather, I thought today I would share my boot collection. These links may be affiliate links which means if you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small incentive.
1. Let’s start with my favorite – I love my Bearpaw Emma Tall Winter Boots in black and I’ve been wearing them for a few winters already! They are great at keeping me warm and I think they dress up my outfits a bit.
2. Last winter I got a second Bearpaw boot, the shorter Abigail Boot in Charcoal. Secret time – I actually have these in a youth size 5, which is equivalent to a women’s size 7 but costs less. I only just now realized that the youth version only has one side button and the women’s has two. These are my daily winter boot.
3. For actual snow boots, I have a pair of Land’s End Expedition Snow Boots, also in a kids’ size. I get a ton of compliments on these!
4. As far as fall boots, I have a pair from Target that are similar to these Ellie Chelsea boots. They are getting a bit scuffed from age and wear, so I should probably replace them.
5. I once had a Kohl’s coupon and went looking for tall boots. While there, I found these adorable Mudd Girls’ Wedge Boots in Cognac, marked down from $54.99 to $10.99. They just happened to be available in my size. This link to Amazon is for a youth size 12, but they are only $20.99 if you have a girl that wears that size and might like them. I get a ton of compliments on these!
6. On that same shopping trip, I found the tall riding boots I was hoping for, and they look similar to these Raylene Girls’ Boots. These are great for fall weather and I really like them.
7. Finally, my most recent purchase were these Lucky Brand booties. I really wanted a fancier boot with the holes, but I don’t normally like such a high heel.
Now that I’ve shared the boots I own, I’m hoping someone out there can help me find the boots I want. I’ve been looking for these boots for years. They are below the knee in length, look like a shoe on the bottom with stretchy material for the shaft, and are not high heels. I have found many similar boots that do not match all of my specifications, for example:
Does anyone have any suggestions for me?