Today I have something different for you. I saw this super cute printable fall movie graphic at Tanya’s blog and it just so happens that Justine’s Movie Club Monday theme this month is “Fall Favorite,” so today I’m talking about fall movies.
Let’s talk about the movies included on the above graphic.
You’ve Got Mail
When Harry Met Sally
Sleepless in Seattle
Good Will Hunting
Dead Poets Society
While You Were Sleeping
It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
Legends of the Fall
Haven’t Seen Them
The Blind Sind
Remember The Titans
Hocus Pocus (I know, I know)
Fantastic Mr. Fox
Silver Linings Playbook
Dan In Real Life
Julie and Julia
Cider House Rules (I did read the book!)
Autumn in New York
Looks like there are a lot that I haven’t seen! I like that the above list doesn’t include scary movies, but if you’re into them, this list does include some!
I know most people will say their ultimate fall movies are Hocus Pocus and It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. But for me, I’m going to go with When Harry Met Sally as the ultimate fall movie and here’s why.
1. It’s my favorite movie, so of course it’s my favorite fall movie.
2. It tells the story of friends who fall in love and it’s so sweet.
3. The fall scenery and the soothing soundtrack put you in a fall mood.
4. Central Park in the fall – need I say more?
5. Even though it takes place in the 80s, it seems that Meg Ryan’s wardrobe is still working right now!
Now tell me – do you love When Harry Met Sally too? What’s your favorite fall movie?