This month, I’m once again linking up with Tanya to share what I’ve been purchasing via Amazon! These links are affiliate links, which means that if you click them and make a purchase, I may receive a small incentive.
1. Cherokee Women’s 6 Piece Ladies Microfiber Brief Underwear – Random, I know, but I was asked to order and try this underwear. I like the material but I’m not a huge fan of the cut.
2. Powerextra 2 Pack Replacement Battery for Nikon Coolpix – Gabbie has been using my old camera and the battery wouldn’t charge, so we tried a new battery, which worked!
3. Mirrorvana Large & Comfy Hand Held Mirror – I was also asked to order and try this mirror. It is large, lightweight, and comfortable to hold. Gabbie is enjoying it!
4. Little Tikes Waffle Blocks Bag – I ordered this for my friend’s baby who just turned 1. We were invited to his party and this looked like a good gift for him!
5. Sterilite Tall Weave Basket in Espresso, 6-Pack – Thanks to Lindsay, I purchased these to keep under our coat hooks in our small entry way area between the garage door and the kitchen. We are keeping bags in them instead of all over the floor, and it’s working great!
6. Lego City Heavy Cargo Transport Set – Simon wanted this for his birthday!
7. Free to Live 3 Pack Girls Maxi Skirts – Gabbie needed new skirts for school and this looked like a good buy. She is in between girl’s and women’s sizes and women’s are a lot more expensive, so I was happy these seem to fit her well in the largest size!
Have you ordered anything fun from Amazon lately?