This month, I’m once again linking up with Tanya to share what I’ve been purchasing via Amazon! These links are affiliate links, which means that if you click them and make a purchase, I may receive a small incentive. At first I didn’t think I’d be ordering a lot from Amazon this month, but then came Prime Day and some things I needed that were easier to order online and I ordered more than I did last month!
1. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time – This is Gabbie’s summer reading book and I decided we should buy it rather than get it from the library. She finished it and now I’m reading it!
2. Who doesn’t need The Greatest Showman DVD? We need it for our upcoming road trip. It also includes a music only mode so we can use it to listen to the soundtrack!
3. SD Card Reader with Lightning Adapter – I don’t know why I didn’t discover this gadget sooner! In Florida, I had a hard time with my laptop and transferring photos from my camera, to my computer, to my phone. This eliminates the computer step, which should be really helpful when traveling!
4. Outlander Packable Handy Lightweight Travel Hiking Backpack – Tanya had posted about this one and on Prime Day I happened to look for it and it was on Lightning Deal! I lugged around my heavy North Face back pack in Florida, which I love, but even with very little inside, it’s still heavy. I used this bag on a hike with Zachary and it was so light and comfortable!
5. 23andMe DNA Health + Ancestry – I’d been wanting to do this for awhile and a friend of mine told me to do both the health and the ancestry tests, which is normally $199. On Prime Day it was only $99. I can’t wait to get my results back!
6. Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottle – Simon lost his water bottle on one of his camp trips so he needed a new one. This color was the cheapest of the available options.
7. Verbatim DVD-R 10 pack – My kids want me to record America’s Got Talent onto DVDs for them to take on our road trip. I figured out how to save the episodes to my computer, so now I just need to burn them onto the DVDs!
Have you ordered anything from Amazon lately?