This month’s topic for 10 on the 10th with Simple Purposeful Living is 10 Beauty Tips. I am definitely not a beauty expert, so let’s see what great beauty tips I can come up with to share with you today!
1. Join a beauty bag subscription like ipsy. That’s where I got a ton of makeup samples and decided which I liked when I was getting started with using makeup.
2. Speaking of subscriptions, if you feel like your wardrobe is lacking, you might want to check out Stitch Fix.
3. Come up with a daily makeup routine. Yeah, I’m still working on that.
4. Check out some of my curly hair product recommendations here.
5. Choose a foundation with an SPF, that way you know your face is protected. Some of the ones I like include Garnier BB Cream, bareMinerals bareSkin Foundation, and L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation.
6. You don’t always have to spend a ton to get makeup that you love. I like searching for drugstore makeup on Pinterest for ideas.
7. Sometimes you do get what you pay for when you go cheap though, so read those reviews first.
8. You might try to find out what clothes work best for your body type, but I think that clothes look good on people with confidence.
9. If you don’t like it, you don’t have to do it. Not everyone likes wearing nail polish, for example. It’s not required.
What are your favorite beauty tips?