Time for another update in three points each. In posts like these, you get an update on each child (or family member) in three bullet points per person. Here are ours.
1. Mostly all Gabbie talks about is dancing. This year she is preparing for a tap solo for Competition Team and is busy obsessing over what costume to get.
2. On the days she’s had no camp this summer (two Fridays) she helped out at Simon’s camp, and she’ll be doing the same all of next week.
3. She is almost finished watching Switched At Birth on Netflix, which I recommended after she took Sign Language class. She keeps telling me what is happening on the show and some of it I remember and some I don’t!
1. Zachary is constantly reporting facts to me from videos he watches on YouTube. His current favorite topic is Disney World.
2. He loved Tower of Terror, Expedition Everest, and Space Mountain at Disney World.
3. On the days he did not have camp, we spent some mother son time together. We went roller skating, did an escape room, and went for a hike.
1. Simon has been slightly more difficult than usual lately with a lot of saying no when I tell him to do something.
2. At Disney World, he refused to go on both Tower of Terror and Expedition Everest, which probably were good choices for him.
3. He finished reading his summer reading book – Fudge-a-Mania by Judy Blume – and he wants me to read it too.
Three things on my mind right now include meal planning, upcoming trips, and recapping our Disney trip! How about you?