It’s been awhile since I last shared a wrap up of things I ordered from Amazon. Tanya has been sharing her Prime Purchases for awhile now, and this month she turned it into a link up! These links are affiliate links, which means that if you click them and make a purchase, I may receive a small incentive.
2. Sensory Chew Necklace – I was asked to review this item. The set comes with 3 necklaces and we gave one to a baby friend to play with – supervised of course!
3. Vivitar Close-Up Lens Set – This can be added to my camera to use for taking macro pictures. It’s an add-on item, and we were ordering a few things, so I was finally able to get it!
4. Oral-B Pulsar Toothbrush – Gabbie wanted an electric toothbrush, and since there are two in the pack, Zachary got a new one too. There is a coupon for $1 off when you buy it!
5. Minions Toothbrush – Actually, we were ordering toothbrushes because Simon’s stopped working and we couldn’t get it open to replace the battery. He wanted this Minion one and we almost didn’t get it because it was an add-on item, but with few other things we ordered, he got to get this one! It talks and tells him how long to brush for.
6. Headband Set – Gabbie is working on making Mickey ear headbands and she needed these to work with!
7. Teva Olowahu Sandals – My favorite flip flops!
8. Skechers Boys Turboshift Sneaker – Zachary got holes in his sneakers so he needed new ones. He has some fine motor issues, so he needs a non-tie shoe, which is getting harder to find as his feet get bigger!
9. Learning Resources New Sprouts Soup’s On! – Birthday present for my niece who turned 3!
10. OtterBox Phone Case – I got an iPhone 8 so I needed a case for it!
Have you ordered anything from Amazon lately?