1. When and why did you start blogging?
I’ve had a blog in a variety of forms since probably 1998 or so. This blog started on October 6, 2010, as a way to keep in touch with my family and friends after we moved from NJ to Kansas. We actually moved in November of 2009, so I guess it took me awhile to actually get started!
2. Is the blog you currently got nominated for your only blog to date?
No, I had other blogs and online journals before this one.
3. What is YOUR favorite blog post that you’ve ever written?
I don’t know that I have one particular favorite post. I enjoy looking back at my travel posts and my interviews with the kids throughout the years though!
4. Are you a hobby blogger or does your blog help support your family?
Definitely a hobby blogger, though if I earn anything from my blog I use it to support myself!
5. Who are some of your favorite bloggers?
Tamar and Janine are the bloggers I’ve been friends with for the longest, and some of the bloggers I’ve connected with more recently include Tanya, Johanna, and Crystal. Not to leave anyone out – if you see my comments on your blog, that means I like you!
6. What is the best vacation you have ever been on?
7. Where is the one place you have always wanted to travel to but have never actually been yet?
I want to go to all of the states and I have a few left! The next place I hope to visit is New Orleans, which would help me with my states list, as I’ve never been to Louisiana.
8. Do you have a happy place? If so where?
I think it would have to be Disney World!
9. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Read, watch shows on Netflix, play games on my phone.
10. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would you pick?
Definitely some sort of pasta and as a side note, I’d be huge.
11. What would you say is your biggest accomplishment so far in life?
Raising my three kids up to their current ages!