I’m sure you’ve seen these posts going around – in them, you get an update on each child (or family member) in three bullet points per person. I find these posts fun and interesting, so I hope you do too!
1. We had a consultation with the orthodontist and it seems he will be suggesting extracting her first molars so that her incisors can fit into her mouth. Braces are going to be a whole new adventure over here.
2. Because Gabbie is always complaining that something hurts! She got annoyed that when Simon was saying his stomach hurt, we took him seriously, and when she says something hurts we don’t pay much attention. That’s because it’s always something with her!
3. Gabbie is a great friend. She has a group of friends that call their group the Laffy Taffys. A family came to visit our community and Gabbie was so excited to show their daughter around the school and introduce her to the other girls!
1. Zachary has decided to run for student council president. Last semester he ran for treasurer and did not win, so I guess he’s going for bigger and better!
2. He is obsessed with electric cars and specifically Teslas. He gets so excited when we pass one on the street.
3. This week we are going to Middle School Preview Night. Our middle school is part of the same school, but it’s still a big step up from lower school to middle school!
1. He was the 3rd kid in 100 Mile Club to reach 100 miles.
2. He is so silly. When our friends’ dog was here, Simon came up with a ton of nicknames for him. The funniest to me was “Utensil,” because the dog’s actual name is “Lieutenant.”
3. He loves the Beatles. He even asked if we could go to a Beatles concert!
As for me, I have three things on my mind right now – my knitting project, photography, and Billy Joel!