My friend Lacey started this fun link-up where she shares the things she buys on Amazon each month. I thought I would join in this month and share the things I bought too! These links are affiliate links, which means that if you click them and make a purchase, I may receive a small incentive.
1. Akaho iPhone Cable Pack – Dave ordered this one because our cables were breaking or not working and we needed some new ones.
2. Molerani Women’s Basic Long Sleeve Tunic Blouse With Lacy Edging – When I ordered this it was $9.98. It is less sweater-like and more shirt-like than I expected, but I really like it! Also when I ordered it, it was not available in an XL. The size large fits great though, so I’m happy! I may get it in other colors at some point, I like it that much!
3. Erin Condren Hardbound Life Planner – I’m so excited about this! I never knew Erin Condren sold on Amazon, and this was marked down to $16.99, which is much less than her planners are usually. Of course, the personalization is only available through the actual Erin Condren site, but that’s ok with me! Now I need to transfer the rest of this year into my new planner so I can start using it!
4. Clarinet Reeds – These are for Zachary, our new clarinet player. If it was up to me, I would have waited until he actually needed a new reed to order, but Zachary can be quite persistent!
5. Melissa and Doug Tool Box – I ordered two of these! One each for two little boys turning 3 years old.
7. Calphalon 5 Piece Nylon Kitchen Utensil Set – This was on sale for $12.49 and we were in need of new kitchen utensils so we ordered it even though it was on back order. It arrived last week and I already love them!
Do you order things on Amazon? If so, you should share what you bought and link up with Lacey too!