I don’t know about you but for awhile now I’ve been hearing about the benefits of sleeping on silk pillowcases. When I was contacted by OOSilk, a global online store that sells 100% mulberry silk bedding, I was super excited to give their silk pillowcases a try!
OOSilk has been engaged in the silk field for many years and their mulberry silk bed linens are made in Suzhou, China, which is the origin of silk. They use the best 100% Grade A long fiber mulberry silk to make their products. OOSilk carries bed linen, pillowcases, pajamas, and clothing. They also offer free shipping on all orders.
So, what exactly are the benefits of sleeping on silk pillowcases?
1. It feels good on your skin. I have enough difficulty falling asleep that the last thing I need is a pillow scratching my face!
2. Silk is a natural body temperature regulator. It acts as a barrier between your skin and the surrounding air, absorbing and dissipating excess heat and reflecting enough body heat back to keep temperature consistent. It also helps preserve body heat if you are cold.
3. The natural properties of silk reduce friction on your hair. This causes less breakage and helps you avoid split ends and frizziness.
4. Silk can help your skin stay healthy and reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles. It helps your skin retain moisture and can make your skin softer.
5. Silk is hypoallergenic and helps ward off environmental allergens like dust mites, mold, and fungus.
Right now, OOSilk has many of their products up to 50% off, including the silk pillowcases!
Do you sleep on silk?
I received this product in exchange for my review. No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.