It’s 4th of July Weekend and we hope you’re having a good one! Simon, Dave, and I started out our weekend at a fireworks show on Thursday evening and we hope to complete it with another show back at home on July 4!
I’m not doing anything creative for the 4th of July due to our travels, but some of my friends have some great posts you should check out!
Easy Red, White, and Blue Outfit from Becky
Festive Red, White, and Blue Outfit from Tif – who I’m meeting today!
Patriotic Firecracker Truffles from Danielle
Red, White, & Blue Sangria + Summer Salad from Heather
Patriotic 4th of July Wreath from Sarah
Patriotic Tablescape from Whitney
Also, I thought I’d answer these questions that The Blended Blog put out for today!
1. Favorite Animal? Dogs. Flamingoes.
2. Wine or Beer? I don’t like beer at all so I’ll go with wine!
3. Socks on/off while sleeping? Off!
4. One piece or two piece swimsuit? Well, I wear a separate top and bottom but it’s definitely not a bikini!
5. Cooking at home or eating out? I’d eat out more if we could! Normally we cook at home.
6. Pepsi or Coke? Neither.
7. Regular or electric toothbrush? My dentist says I should use electric, but right now I use a battery powered one!
8. Candy or chocolate? Chocolate.
9. Coffee or tea? Coffee.
10. Music or talk radio? Music.
11. Chick flick, action movie, or documentary? Chick flick.
12. Regular or mechanical pencil? Mechanical.
13. Swimming or laying out? Laying out is not a good idea! I usually watch though.
14. Dog or cat? Dog.
15. What do you drive? Van.
16. Early bird catches the worm or night owl? Night owl for sure. I’m not a morning person.
17. If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? I’d be super fat, but macaroni and cheese!
18. While sleeping: phone in your room or another room? Another room.
19. Singing in the shower, yes or no? No.
20. Oreo cookies: eat whole, take apart, dip in milk? Eat whole.
Have a great holiday!