Time for my favorite monthly link up! I love that my kids are so willing to help me blog by answering these questions every month! Except that I did these questions right after I had to have a talk with Gabbie and she wasn’t in the mood. So it’s just the boys. But this month the answers are kind of especially silly.
1. If you had a magic tree-house that could take you anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Simon: Into a ginormous chicken’s head. What is this for?
Me: My blog. Is that your answer?
2. Finish this sentence … “Red Rover, Red Rover…”
Zachary: Be right back.
Simon: Red Rover.
3. What is your best childhood memory?
Simon: When I threw up.
Zachary: Going to Disney, going on the Disney cruise.
Simon: Same, when the bunk bed comes out from the roof.
4. What is your favorite part about nature and being outside?
Simon: Playing on my scooter.
Zachary: The sounds.
Simon: And inside we hear the sounds of the computer.
5. What do you think Mommy would like for Mother’s Day?
Simon: A necklace. Is that right?
Me: Maybe. Zachary?
Zachary: Mommy. Is it “red rover, red rover, send somebody over?”
Me: [laughing]. Yes, what do you think I want for Mother’s Day?
Zachary: A dog.