Once again this month, I asked all three kids for their responses to these questions, and I just love how they answered!
1. What are 3 things you are thankful for?
Simon: Mommy, Daddy, Simon.
Zachary: Food, love, school.
Gabbie: School, food, family.
2. What is your favorite food served at Thanksgiving dinner?
Gabbie: Mashed potatoes.
3. If you could be president for the day, what would you do?
Simon: I would be a lame duck.
Zachary: I would make everyone recycle.
Gabbie: Do everything that’s in the White House.
4. How many feathers does a Turkey have?
Simon: Let me count. 5.
5. Who is your favorite relative to see during the holidays?
Zachary: Uncle Mark.