When people talk about BBQ here in Kansas, they don’t mean hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill like back in NJ. Instead, they mean smoked foods – usually pulled pork, but for us it’s brisket! To make smoked meat, you need a smoker. Well, usually. My favorite grilling supply website, Cave Tools, offered me a V-Shaped Smoker Box for smoking BBQ wood chips on a gas grill and I was excited to try it out!
The V-Shaped Wood Smoker Box offers:
1. Extra Thick Smoke – Water Reservoir can be used to thicken smoke or removed for maximum wood chip capacity
2. Incredibly Durable – Thicker stainless steel reduces warping & increases the lifespan of your smoker box
3. Hinged Lid For Easy Access – Never fumble around with a hot lid again when adding more wood chips
4. Large Wood Chip Capacity – More wood means thicker smoke for your meat
5. Perfectly Sized – Fits between flavorizer bars and grill grates or directly on top of charcoal
6. Chips Smolder Instead of Burn – No holes on the bottom prevents chips from lighting on fire
As you can see, we used the smoker box to add smoked flavor to our grilled turkey burgers, chicken, and hot dogs. The box sat in the middle of the grill and by heating that area of the grill, the wood provides a smoked flavor. It was easy to use and was sturdy on the grill. We will definitely be using this smoker box again soon!
You can purchase your own V-Shaped Smoker Box on Amazon, and you get 15% off your purchase with the code F9SCPBQK!
Do you like your meat smoked?