It’s time for one of my favorite posts of the month – The Kids Behind The Blog! This month, I asked all of my kids the questions provided by the hosts of the link up!
1. What is your favorite sport? Why?
Simon: Dance, that’s the only sport I did.
Zachary: Tennis, it’s the only sport I play.
Gabbie: Dance, because I don’t like any other sports.
2. If someone gave you a million dollars what would you buy?
Simon: I’ll buy a bunk bed. (Later he added that he’d also buy a loft bed and a regular bed).
Zachary: The world’s best car.
Gabbie: A mansion.
3. Tell me 3 things that kids do better than mommies and daddies.
Simon: Go to the bathroom, go to school, art.
Zachary: Memorize stuff, eat, play sports.
Gabbie: Paying attention in class, being active, getting up early.
4. What is your favorite thing to do in the fall?
Simon: Play in the leaves.
Gabbie: I just like fall.
5. Share with me 3 things you like about yourself.
Simon: I like everything.
Zachary: I’m me, my iPad, and my Fitbit.
Gabbie: I like that I dance, I also like that I’m a good student, and that I have Mommy’s hair.
I’m glad she has my hair too.