December was pretty exciting around here with the month beginning with Hanukkah and ending with our trip to Florida! Here are some of the highlights!
- We celebrated Hanukkah.
- We went to the zoo and hung out with the penguins.
- Gabbie and Simon were in the Winter Showcase.
- Zachary had his Native American Fair.
- Gabbie had a class trip where she read a book to a kindergartner:
- We went to Florida – more posts to come!
- I watched Jessica Jones.
- I reviewed ASPCA Kids Rescue Readers and Cave Tools Stainless Steel BBQ Tool Set.
- I flew with my kids alone for the first time!
Happy 2016 Everyone!